A LEADING AYURVEDIC, ORGANIC & HERBALS MANUFACTURING COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
1. To be responsible for Planning and executing web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns. Designing, building and maintaining social media presence.
2. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies planning, executing, and measuring experiments and conversion tests
3. Collaborating with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience Utilizing analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
4. Collaborate with web, multimedia, or art design to create multimedia web sites that conform to brand and company visual format.
5. Collect and analyze sales data, using web traffic metrics such as page visits, transaction size, link popularity, click-through rates, and cost-per clicks.
6. Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, affiliate programs, sponsorship programs, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media Web sites.
7. Optimize Web site exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
8. Conduct financial modeling for online marketing programs or Web site revenue forecasting
9. Coordinate sales or other promotional strategies with, operations, or inventory control staff to ensure product catalogs are current and accurate
10. Collaborate with other marketing staff to integrate and complement marketing strategies across multiple sales channels
11. Designing and developing strategies for company branding through digital media.
12. Knowledge in Search Engine optimization, search engine marketing, content marketing, influencer marketing, E-commerce marketing, social media marketing, E-mail direct marketing, e-books and any other digital media.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1-2 years of experience in Digital Marketing and Paid Search (PPC).
Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC account.
Google AdWords certification is a plus.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must have experience in Google/ Bing Ads campaign management.
Experience of programmatic PPC is a plus.
Languages: Kannada, English, Hindi
Location: Only Candidates from Bangalore are Preferred
Work Place: Banashankari, Off. Kanakapura Road, Bangalore
Interested Candidates can reach us : 9035007003 OR 9035302302 also can email resume to : email@example.com