Adobe Campaign Developer
What we’re looking for:
– Design and implement complex multi-wave, multi-channel communications using tool(s)
such as Adobe Campaign, with coding for versioning (dynamic in email and mobile push),
offers and personalization and Email Deployment
Provide and be knowledgeable in ‘best practices’ in campaign development to optimize
efficiency and quality of deliverables; implement and support automation triggered,
recurring and adhoc communications
Build and execute test and measure campaign strategies that will drive desired customer
Lead campaign and program requirement discussions to gain added insights from the
customer data needed to drive strategies, such as understanding of offer responsiveness,
content relevancy and communications channel engagement
Document and communicate campaign strategy and work with campaign execution team
and project manager to establish timeline and schedules for implementation and
-Amazing technical instincts. You have stories you could share about what problem you
thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much
bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
– A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to
date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
– A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate
information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along
the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible,
agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
– Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the
coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
– Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
– Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
– Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
– Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
– Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
-Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or
– At least 4 years of experience designing, developing, and delivering backend applications
with Adobe Campaign
– At least 2 years of experience building internet facing services
– At least 2 years of experience with any Programming language and database is added
– Exposure to some of the following concepts: object-oriented programming, software
engineering techniques, quality engineering, parallel programming, databases, etc.
-Ability to manage multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
– Strong collaboration skills
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills
What you’ll do:
– The Adobe Campaign Developer will develop and execute multi-channel contact strategies
across customer segments, touchpoint, channels.
– He/She is responsible for building complex highly segmented, multi-wave and multi-channel
workflows and journeys in Adobe Campaign. The Adobe Campaign Developer is an active
collaborator on campaign design, helping to achieve 1:1 marketing objectives and
proactively identifying conflicts between the defined strategy and the functional capabilities
of the platform and database. In addition, the developer will provide documentation of the
requirements and provide knowledge sharing with the Team.
– Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations
to find the best solution possible
– Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
– Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
-Mentor junior developers on the team
No. of Position : 01
Work Location : Ahmedabad , Hyderabad , Remote (preferably from Pune & Delhi)
CTC : Upto 20.0 LPA
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003/9845264304/9035302302 or email resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org