Top Skills’ Details
- Design, develop, implement, support and maintain Adobe Campaign Standard workflows
- Collaborate with cross functional teams which often includes marketing, technology, design, and other
business unit subject matter experts. Clear Articulation and communication.
- Experience with configuring Adobe Campaign Standard /Classic with additional Adobe Experience
The Adobe Campaign Architect is responsible for all activities required to implement and configure the
Adobe Campaign tool successfully. We are seeking to add talented and collaborative individuals who
want to take their career to the next level with OneMain Financial.
In this role, you will:
Design, develop, implement, support, and maintain Adobe Campaign Standard.
Build, execute, and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns using Adobe
Administer the Adobe campaign standard workflows and platform
Perform data analysis on audience, create waterfall, trigger test emails and
Enable new channel and optimize existing channels such as Email, SMS, PUSH and more.
Validate email renderings across different clients.
Responsible for building complex highly segmented, multi-wave and multi-channel workflows and
journeys in Adobe Campaign.
Build and execute test and measure campaign strategies that will drive desired customer
Participate in gathering business requirements, lead design sessions and define application
Configure and test transactional APIs for real time email and SMS triggered from upstream
Consult and Support in building HTML emails according to the provided creative.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems,
related discipline or equivalent experience.
• At least 5+ years’ experience with end-to-end developing, testing and deploying web applications.
• 3+ years of data analysis SQL skills
• Experience with configuring Adobe Campaign with additional Adobe Experience Cloud solutions
• 3+ years of experience with Adobe Campaign Classic/Standard
• Experience with the Administration side of Adobe Campaign.
• Experience working with SOAP & Rest APIs and how they interact with other upstream/downstream
Exposure to AWS,Snowflake.
Candidate with excellent communication and articulation will have an edge.
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003/9845264304/9035302302 or email resume to : email@example.com