An Indian origin, global automotive systems and components manufacturer having multiple plants spread across India, China, Mexico, and the USA. The company is one of India’s leading automotive technology companies, designing, manufacturing and supplying highly engineered, mission critical automotive systems and components Company is looking for suitable candidates.
Mission of this Position : This role focuses on supporting development of vehicle control system and integration solutions for various electric vehicle (EV) projects.
Key Accountabilities /Responsibilities:
– Provide technical support to the EV projects, external customers and business development activities (as required)
– Learn to program and work with core product range and their associated software / Hardware development and calibration tools to
be used in EV applications
– Work/part of review with Matlab/Simulink models developed EV control solutions
– Provide technical support to develop EV driveline control/integration solution for various projects.
– Testing, tuning and commissioning of the developed EV supervisory control systems in-vehicle or clients sites (as required)
– Provide technical assistance in any reverse engineering work that is required to be done on OEM systems, such as CAN messaging (as
– Develop electrical schematics for EV applications (as required).
– Establish high quality standards by studying/researching.
– EV industry benchmarks and the requirements of customers; plus doing research/design, development, and define the measurements required to assess performance against EV related standards.
– Report on Engineering activities on a regular basis to the manager, ensuring accurate and timely reporting of the relevant Key Performance
– Create and implement the best practice engineering, strategy, Policies, Process and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
– 6 ~ 10 yrs direct experience in EV design, development and Testing (Experience in EV Two Wheeler or 3 wheeler is an advantage)
– Being familiar with EV driveline components and experience working on HV batteries, BMS, motor controllers and EV drivetrain
– Experience with CAN messaging tools and CAN database documentation in automotive applications
– Hands on experience on calibration, diagnostic, testing and commissioning of electrical/electronic control system, including
– Wiring looms and schematics & Fluency with electronic test equipment including oscilloscopes
– Team work skills and experience on self management and work under time constraints to deliver the assigned tasks and meet the project timelines and due dates
-Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels
– Excellent problem-solving skills, including ability to identify and resolve issues and challenges.
– A team player, who is both flexible and creative in their approach to problem solving
Key Functional Competencies:
– Electric Powertrain Controls and their features,
– Vehicle Architecture, Awareness on BMS.
– Functional Architecture, Electrical Architecture
Key Leadership Standards:
– Have a Passion for Winning: Never give up in the face of resistance and setbacks. Have fearless accountability for getting results
– Zealot for Growth: Promote confidence and trust. Aggressively focus on new opportunities and obsess with growth.
– Thinks Big…Then Makes It Happen: Be willing to re-examine almost everything, Challenges the status Quo and Propose innovative solutions
and translate into actionable plans.
Hands on experience on CAN TOOLS
Work Location : Chennai
CTC : As per Industry Standards
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003/9845264304/9035302302 or email resume to : email@example.com
|Job Category||Automobile Industry|