A Worldwide Leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities from the web, to mobile, to social, help companies to find quality people with customized solutions using the world’s most advanced technology to match the right candidate to the right job. The Company spread across India, Middle East & South East Asia with presence and Geographical coverage in multiple locations across the three regions is looking for the following positions :
Executive Sales/Senior Executive Sales/Deputy Manager – Sales/ Assistant Manager Sales
Candidate Specifications( for B2B FIELD SALES):
- Must be a graduate
- Should have 1-7( based on the designation) years of B2B field sales experience with hands on experience of entire sales cycle
- Excellent written and oral communication and English skills
- Zeal for making a career in sales
- Internet savvy and basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Preferable industries are IT, HR Space / Consulting , Media, Solution Selling, Consultants, BFSI, Telecom, Dot Com etc
- Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills
- Should be a Team player who can integrate with the sales team
- An aggressive personality, driven by performance would be a good fit for this role.
- Should have experience in generating own leads and doing cold calling
- Willing to do 4-5 meetings in a day
- Should have own modes of transport(two wheeler)
- Should have experience in chasing revenue targets.
- Preferred local candidates with good market experience
Specific responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Sales Manager the incumbent will be responsible for
1. Client acquisition
2. Business development
3. Revenue generation
4. Reports generation
Key Responsibilities :
· Selling Company’s online solutions to Placement Agencies, Consulting Firms, SMEs and Corporate Clients.
· Identify & analyze the clients requirements & propose customized solutions for talent acquisition / branding needs
· Mapping the requirements of the clients and providing them the best solution to meet their recruitment / branding needs
· Interaction with senior management in the client organizations & present Company’s products & services
Manage complex sales situations & acquire clients based on “value based selling”.
· Following the complete sales cycle and ensuring payment collection.
· Sales Analysis, Usage review and planning vis-à-vis product analysis on a Quarterly basis.
· Closely monitoring of competitor activities and assisting in planning counter strategies
· Achieving sales objectives, revenues by selling, up selling and cross selling varied offerings including branding options
· Sales management to drive both volume and value business
Functional Skills Required
· Account Management Skills
· Strong analytical skills and ability to handle complex sales situations.
· Presentation and Probing skills
· Negotiation skills
· Relationship building skills
· Good knowledge of Business
CTC : 3.60 LPA to 6.50 LPA