No. of Positions : 02
What you’ll do:
- Lead the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
- Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Automate feature testing and contribute UI testing framework
- Become a subject matter expert for our mobile applications backend and middleware
- Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
- Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
- Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
- A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
- A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
- Confidence, not ego. You have an ability to collaborate with others and see all sides of the coin to come to the best solution for everyone.
- Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
- Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
- Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
- Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
- Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Minimum B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or related discipline from accredited college or University
- At least 2 years of experience building internet facing services
- At least 2 years of experience with AWS and/or OpenShift
- Proficient in following concepts: object-oriented programming, software engineering techniques, quality engineering, parallel programming, databases, etc.
- Proficient in building and consuming RESTful APIs
- Proficient in managing multiple tasks and consistently meet established timelines
- Experience integrating APIs with front-end and/or mobile-specific frameworks
- Strong collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with Apache Cordova framework
- Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS, Android
- Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
working model will be work from home (WFH) excepting Ahmedabad and Hyderabad location who will have to work from office.
CTC : Upto 35.0 LPA
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003 / 9845264304 /9035302302 or email your resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org