A Multinational Technology consulting partner that designs and builds custom digital commerce platforms to power large and small enterprises is looking for suitable candidates
Bigdata: 5-6 years of Hands-on experience in Hadoop / Spark (preferably with Scala), Hbase, Hive, Sqoop.
• Knowledge on Database architectures of RDBMS & No-SQL. Good in writing optimized SQL queries which give good performance.
• AWS: Working knowledge on Lambda, EC2, ECS, EMR, Athena, S3.
• Working knowledge on Git/bitbucket.
• AWS Debugging: Very good at debugging issues in AWS CloudWatch.
• Hands-on and good coding skills. Preferably with Scala or Python.
• Data-processing constructs like Joins, MapReduce.
• Unit Testing: Should be efficient in writing Unit Test cases [positive and negative scenarios] and executing them.
Good to have skills :
Financial Industry experience preferred.
• Quick learner and working with minimum supervision.
• Good Understanding and working knowledge on Core Java Programming.
• Be a good team player and collaborate well with the team.
• Have basic understanding about Unix/Linux Systems
CTC : 18.0 – 24.0 LPA based on the skill set and experience
Work Location : Hyderabad
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003/9845264304/9035302302 or email resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org