The candidates must be well versed in handling Databases, SQL and ETL operations on large volumes of data; and understand business requirements and design and architect database schema and loading strategies, preferably for retail and fashion industries.
They should be able to perform ETL, Cleansing and Data manipulation activities on large volumes of customer data either by writing SQL or using appropriate tools and utilities before inputting the data into our Analytics product . Strive to create reusable components (as tools and utilities) for handling the above activities.
We expect them to possess proven skills and experience in :
1. Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle or MySQL or PostgreSQL, MS Access,
2. Expertise in handling formulae in Microsoft Excel,
3. Good Query writing abilities,
4. Creation of Databases, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers,
5. Experience in maintaining existing data warehouse, repository, reports,
6. Perform quality checks on reports and exports to ensure exceptional quality,
7. Monitor job and transfer queues to ensure they are functioning as expected.
Other desired skills which will interest us
1. Shell scripting and usage of shell commands,
2. Create and maintain documentation for work carried out,
3. Good oral and written communication skills,
4. Ability to work both on Linux and Windows systems,
5. Familiarity with best practices of Software Engineering.
Daily tasks include –
- Understand requirements out of the data/images given.
- Generate adequate and accurate reports/logs based on data/images given.
- Perform quality checks on data/images to ensure exceptional quality.
- Monitor job and transfer queues to ensure they are functioning as expected.
- Create SQL queries for ETL.
- Provide business users the data required for metrics and analysis
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects.
Candidates should possess good database knowledge and query writing skills and experience in working with MS office documents like MS Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint etc.
Work Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2 to 4 years
CTC : 4.0 to 7.0 LPA based on the experience
Interested candidates to call us on 9035302302/9035007003/9845264304 or email resume to : email@example.com