A Multinational Technology consulting partner that designs and builds custom digital commerce platforms to power large and small enterprises is looking for suitable candidates
5+ Years of experience out of which 2-3+ years of AWS experience
• Deep understanding of Linux, networking, cloud design patterns, API’s, and security.
• Solid professional coding experience with at least one scripting language – Shell, Python etc.
• At least 3+ years of experience working with AWS Infrastructure services with emphasis on
IAM, Network, EC2, Lambda, S3, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail and in general overall Security.
• Strong knowledge and implementation history of Terraform, Packer, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins or any other similar tooling.
• Excellent knowledge and working experience in implementing one or more Observability platforms like Prometheus, InfluxDB, Dynatrace, Grafana, Splunk etc. to measure telemetry data like logs, metrics and traces.
Good to have skills :
Previous experience with running containers (Docker/LXC) in a production environment using one of the container orchestration services (Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, AWS ECS, AWS EKS).
• Experience with other public cloud platforms like Azure and GCP is a bonus.
• Solid professional coding experience in at least one programming language, preferably Java.
• Experience with BigData platforms, like AWS EMR, Databricks, Cloudera, Hortonworks etc.
• Experience with open source technologies like Hadoop, Hive, Presto, Spark, Airflow etc
CTC : 18.0 – 24.0 LPA based o the skill set and experience
Work Location : Hyderabad
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003/9845264304/9035302302 or email resume to : email@example.com