Urgently required for an Investments and Holding Company in the sectors of Facilities Management, Catering, Restaurants, Food, and Equity Trading.
- Determining Audit Scope, Annual, Quarterly, Monthly Audit Planning, preparation of checklist and updating according to the changes
- Perform and control the full audit cycle, Scheduling of Audits according to the audit plan, collecting the relevant data, information, and documents from the departments that are under the audit.
- Examine, Evaluate, Analyze the data, information and documents for the Audit findings. It shall also include risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance
- Engaging External Agency as per the requirement
- Prepare the Audit report, conduct the discussion with the concerned department with the findings of the Audit Report and follow up for closures
- Preparing audit reports as desired by the Management for various requirements as per the need of the hour.
- The findings of the audit also be preserved as a part of documentation purpose.
- Special need based audits shall be performed as per the Management instructions.
- Performs Concurrent Audits, Risk Aversion Audits, Financial record Audits to verify the Accuracy and Consistency in the process
- Identify Gaps and recommend risk aversion measures. The outcome of the Audit also identifies the Gaps in the process and suggests improvements.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- All Audit reports are to be preserved, kept with confidentiality in critical matters.
- The Open items should be discussed with concerned departments and do the follow-up for the closure of the same.
- Engage in continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
- Ensures a company complies with internal regulations and established control system and process. Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud. Assesses best financial practices for an organization and makes relevant, informed suggestions
- Preparation of required MIS and documentation & Preserving/back up of all the Audit reports
- Any Other Audit requirements on need-based.
- Education : B. Com / M. Com / CA
- Experience : Min 5 years in Internal Audit
- Computer skills : Excel, PPT & SAP
- Requirement : Retired from Bank
- CTC : 10.0 -15.0 LPA
- Work Location : Bangalore
- prefer candidates in the age group of late 50s and preferably Banking or Large NBFC or firms where the candidate would have managed internal audits of banking transactions, NPAs, audit frameworks. The PSU banks have a training specializing in internal audits from CIAB, many branch manager and regional managers , those who have taken VRS and available for immediate joining. The candidates should be comfortable to handle audits, make presentations, findings & enquires, drive actions and closures.
Interested candidates please call us on 9845264304/9035007003/9035302302 or email resume : email@example.com
|Commodities and Trading, FMCG