Work Location: Zambia
A key player in Zambia’s agro-processing, manufacturing, and mining sectors. With a diversified portfolio and a commitment to excellence, are currently seeking a seasoned Junior Accountant to join our executive team and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning.
As a Junior Accountant, you will be responsible for posting journal entries, updating financial
statements, maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable, paying monthly payroll, and
preparing financial reports.
-Posting and processing tally entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
-Coordinate with management and staff to prepare budgets.
-Updating/Resolve account payable and receivable issues or queries.
-Accurately perform daily reconciliations of cash, check and credit card transactions, and tally and
-Comply with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
-Assist in financial and general ledger preparation.
-Develop monthly financial statements that include cash flow, profit and loss statements.
-Complete end of month close procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance,
- Accountant in an FMCG or related industry.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Proficiency in accounting software and Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of tax regulations and compliance.
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills.
- Tally ERP Software Knowledge is a must.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth within the company.
- A dynamic and collaborative work environment.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Junior Accountant with a passion for the FMCG
industry, we encourage you to apply. Join us in shaping the financial success of and contribute to
our continued growth and excellence in the beverage market.
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003/9845264304/9035302302 or email resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org