MANAGER PROJECTS & OPERATIONS
Bangalore based corporate house with manufacturing, marketing set up need following Manager Projects & Operations
Job Summary – A senior management professional with experience in manufacturing, operations and project management. Adept at working in high pressure environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and manage the organizational and purchasing structure to meet the organization visions and other industry benchmarks.
- Develop and implement project management procedures and methodologies to achieve business goals
- Prepare and maintain policies and manuals including budgets and operation estimates for the procurement department.
- Drive Operational Excellence & Render leadership in identifying and executing efficiency improvement projects and providing direction on Project Management for 5 existing plant in CAPEX planning and execution.
- Build and ensure compliance to systems/ review process for CAPEX and OPEX management, training and preventive maintenance including strong review system for regulatory compliance.
- Define / implement purchasing policies and procedures, identify / develop new vendors for optimized utilization of department budget.
- Prepare specifications related to equipment, products or substitute materials aligned to business deliverables. Follow up with manufacturers and suppliers for procuring products directly from the source at competitive prices.
- Manage day to day administrative aspects of the department in compliance to organizational policies and procedures to ensure seamless operations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Candidate should have experience in project management
- Candidate should have experience in strategy planning and attention to details
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical skill
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed organisational skills
Qualification: BE Civil
Experience: 8- 10 years
Remuneration: In the range of CTC 18 lakhs /annum