1. Updates Quality documents related to microbiological quality to have consistent quality of product (MSDS, Sampling & Testing of RM & FG)
2. Assists Factory Manager to carry out internal quality audits at the factory to bring quality awareness and improvements.
3. Ensures the personal hygiene of persons directly involved in the Manufacturing & packaging, of product
4. Ensures the hygiene of equipment involved in the manufacturing & packaging of product
5. Coordinates and conducts training programs on GMP to bring quality awareness and concept of quality ownership. Ensures that the persons directly involved in the packaging, testing and distribution of product are appropriately trained to meet current GMP requirements.
6. Ensures the environmental monitoring of Production area & packaging area.
7. Assists Factory/Production Manager in ensuring implementation of corrective action plan drawn due to deviation and out of specifications results, customer complaints which may have an impact on product quality.
8. Assists Factory Manager in ensuring effective implementation of Pest Control.
9. Inspection of processed products for quality as per standards, applicable to herbal powders, lehyas, oils and others.
10. Maintaining control samples of each approved batch.
11. Release the samples for test purposes as per the instructions of GM.
12. Maintaining and inspection of packing activities (bulk or retail).
13. After inspection, release the FGTN.
Position: – Microbiologist
Qualification: – Graduation in Science Dairy Technology/Food Technology (Microbiology) BSc. (Chemistry, Botany, Zoology)/MSc. (Biotechnology)
Experience: – 1-2years
Language to be known; – English, Kannada, Hindi
Gender :- (Preferred Female Candidate with good communication skills
Age Limit:- 25 years