Power Curve Developer
Work From Home
Posted 3 weeks ago
No. of Positions : 02
We are looking for Experian PowerCurve Developer – experience in version 2.13 all above and the Job Description is mentioned below :
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deep knowledge of acquisitions, customer management for personal loans and cards.
- Hands-on experience in Experian PowerCurve programming / testing with strategy design studio for configuring Business Rules
- Experience in providing end to end solutions to stakeholders from requirements gathering, designing, implementation and test support
- Experience in complete project implementation including Technical Design, Functional analysis, Creation of technical specifications, review of risk strategies
- Basic scripting knowledge
- Elevated knowledge of complex rules
- Understand and experience OOPs programming concepts
- Knowledge of software design patterns, enterprise integration patterns, and software architectures
- Experience in developing enterprise systems and applications
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience of interacting with business (credit policy team), DevOps team and Experian.
- Demonstrated capability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple policy versions, short development and deployment cycles, quick debugging and presenting the results
- Leading training sessions for resources on functional &technical platforms – SDS and GIT Hub
Desired Candidate Profile :
2-5 years of experience in banking/insurance industry in developing and testing policies and risk strategies in Strategy Manager / Power Curve system from Experian.
Working model will be work from home (WFH) excepting Ahmedabad and Hyderabad location who will have to work from office.
CTC : Upto 15.0 LPA
Interested candidates to email resume to : email@example.com or call us on 9035302302 /9035007003 /9845264304