An Indian origin, global automotive systems and components manufacturer having multiple plants spread across India, China, Mexico, and the USA. The company is one of India’s leading automotive technology companies, designing, manufacturing and supplying highly engineered, mission critical automotive systems and components Company is looking for suitable candidates.
Product Development Team Lead (PDTL) – Deputy Manager / Asst. Manager
Department: System & Application Engineering
Hierarchical Manager(s) Title(s):
GM / Sr. Manager / Manager System and Application Engineering
Work Location: Chennai
CTC : As per Industry Standards
Mission of this Position : Build a product that meet customer needs with the least resources to save
costs. Translate customer needs into initiatives while aligning stakeholders internally to influence the business strategy.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
– Facilitate requirements gathering. Co-ordinate Requirements ,Management interaction & Technical Documentation release to Customer
– Review and Agree on PD content of customer Target Agreement / Statement of Work
– Lead technical meetings with Customers and negotiate the delivery contents and dates
– Create / Track PD(Product Development) Project Level timing plan(s) and track with risk mitigation plans
– Lead PD Budget Tracking, PD Resource adjustments and PD Level Status Tracking & Reporting
– Lead and/or organize Cross-Discipline technical reviews, tasks prioritization, problem Solving and issue management
– Coordinating for product specifications and procedures to the manufacturing team for production purposes.
– Testing products throughout the design process to troubleshoot any potential problems.
– Analyzing existing products to identify areas for improvement and updating current documentation.
– Performing market research to understand market requirements for new product development.
– Fine-tuning designs until they are ready for production.
– Co-ordinate Test Requests for DV, EMC, CERT, Development Testing etc.
– Document Lessons learned from engineering team by phase and feed back to PD Team to update appropriate engineering documents. Ensure DFMEAs are updated with these lessons
-Adhere to Company corporate and local processes, methods, procedures.
6+ yrs experience in Automotive development and Testing (Experience in EV Two Wheeler / 3 wheeler /4W is an advantage) with Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Mechatronics.
-Hands on experience on Electric Vehicle Powertrain components is mandatory and Knowledge on batteries, BMS, Motor, Motor Controllers would be added advantage
-Hands on experience on calibration, diagnostic, testing and commissioning of electrical/electronic control system and CAN communication protocol.
– Strong interpersonal skills to work with people at all levels and cross functional team.
– Excellent problem-solving skills, including ability to identify and resolve issues and challenges.
– A team player who is both flexible and creative in their approach to problem solving and high level of listening skill.
Key Functional Competencies:
– Electric Powertrain Controls and their features – Motor, Controller
-Vehicle Electrical Architecture, Awareness on BMS, Telematics.
-Functional Architecture, Electrical Architecture
Key Leadership Standards:
-Have a Passion for Winning: Never give up in the face of resistance and setbacks. Have fearless accountability for getting results
-Zealot for Growth: Promote confidence and trust. Aggressively focus on new opportunities and obsess with growth.
-Thinks Big…Then Makes It Happen: Be willing to re-examine almost everything, Challenges the status Quo and Propose innovative solutions
and translate into actionable plans.
– Hands on experience on Project Management Tools, CAN TOOLS
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003/9845264304/9035302302 or email resume to : email@example.com
|Job Category||Automobile Industry|