Senior-Embedded/ Firmware Engineer
Hiring for a Leading Medical Engineering Company
Location : Mysore/Bangalore
No. of Positions : 04
Main Purpose of the role:
Senior Embedded/Firmware Engineer is responsible for design and implementation of firmware’s and
application in embedded C and C++ programming. One should be well versed with Analog electronics,
hardware design and exposure to implementation of schematics, ready to perform the product
testing, willingness to learn new technologies. Hands on with FPGA is good to have.
The role will be part of Company R&D, which is responsible for firmware and Board development.
Key areas of accountability and Key Performance Indicators
Key Area of Responsibility Key Deliverables / KPI
Firmware Developer for Medical devices Requirement gathering, Design and development of Firmware
Work with cross functional teams to build architecture and execute with focus on embedded
system , Ensure technical risks are discussed and addressed
Technical Expert Involve in requirement gathering, Design discussion, Implementation. Review and
communicate to required stake holders
Communication Communicate to all stake holders about design and its impact on the system, risks and
Advocate of Compliance Ensure 100% compliance to QMS processes.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a technical field (Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Computers)
3 to 6 years of experience in developing firmware, design of electronics hardware.
▪ Coding Language : C or C++ or both . Scripting language proficiency (Say Python ,Matlab) is
a bonus though not mandatory.
▪ Coding tools: Code editor(Preferably Eclipse, VS Code), Embedded IDE(MPLAB X, STM32) , In
Circuit Emulator ,
▪ Operating Systems(desirable): Linux or any other popular OS.
▪ Communication protocol experience: UART, I2C, SPI, CAN,RS232
▪ Microcontroller Peripherals experience : TIMER,PWM, EEPROM,ADC, DAC
▪ Hands on experience in any Actuator drivers( DC motor, Stepper motor, Electromagnetic
Valve control, relays)
▪ Hands on experience in one or more sensor interfacing circuits ( temperature sensor ,
pressure sensor , flow sensor , motion sensor etc. )
▪ Coding Experience: Minimum 25000 LOC (lines of Code)
▪ Capable of structural factoring of stated requirements into identifying modules.
▪ Driver layer implementation with interrupt handling.
▪ Hands on in closed loop systems and PID
▪ Layered architecture and component interface awareness as well as hands-on experience.
▪ Hardware Software integration and board bring up
▪ Troubleshooting with Oscilloscope, Multimeter, and serial console
▪ Ability to map HW schematic to peripheral pinout.
▪ Familiar with Datasheets of various ICs and controllers and ability to interpret.
▪ Unit testing and test case generation from requirements.
▪ Basic understanding about hardware (Opamps, Level Shifters) and simulation of circuits
(LTSpice, MATLAB simulink).
▪ Knowledge in version control (SVN, GIT etc).
▪ Basic documentation knowledge (Software Development Plan, Software Development Life
Cycle, SRS etc).
▪ Ability to understand and interpret ISO, IEC Standards(1-8, 1-1 etc.)
CTC: 40.0 LPA and more based on the experience and skill set
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003/9845264304/9035302302 or email resume : email@example.com
|Job Category||Medical Engineering|