Shared Service Unit: Finance Shared Services
Grade : M1/M2
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : Bcom/Mcom or MBA from premier institute
Experience : 8 – 10 years
CTC : Upto 23.0 LPA
The person would be overall responsible to ensure seamless service delivery of O2C
processes as per the agreed Service Levels. Further, ensure the team is effectively resourced
and manage relationships with business partners (internal & external) and support teams
like HR, Admin etc..
The Manager is also responsible for building/maintaining a co-operative, motivated, resilient
and successful team. Work closely with management for strategy decisions on operations.
•Overall operations management of their respective towers.
•Ownership of SLA and KPI
•Adhere to migration plan as aligned by the Transformation Leads
•Closely work with management for strategic decision making
•Continuous improvement frameworks
•Assist in technology and process changes
•Has ability to lead team size of 50+
•Regular collaborate with team and clients.
•Ensure timely and accurate preparation of various client MIS reports including month end
closing activities in relation to O2C
•Co-ordinate with statutory and internal auditors for statutory audit closure, GST audit
closure, tax audits or any other statutory audits.
•Closely work with client for month end activities
•Participate in monthly review meetings with client
•Conduct regular training program and motivate the team
•The candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills
•Demonstrate leadership qualities
•Demonstrate multitasking and agile
•Able handle pressures
•Conduct monthly review meeting with Management
This role requires a self-starter with strong business modeling skills, a keen attention to
detail and good track record of influencing business partners. This role has regular
interaction with senior leadership and stakeholders and requires strong verbal and written
communication skills. The candidate will need to be capable of operating with a high degree
of autonomy, and hence needs to demonstrate a high degree of comfort with ambiguity
besides holding a high bar on professional integrity; and will need to have a proven track
record for hiring, developing and retaining the best talent
- Should be a Chartered Accountant with relevant experience of 8-10 years in a BPO/Shared Service Center
- MBA,Bcom,Mcom finance from premier university with 8-10 years Work exposure
- Good hands on experience in overall finance and accounts, with understanding on accounting principles, reporting requirements, key controls and risks of the process. Good people and client management skills set. Ability to set up, streamline processes/procedures and improve the same. 4.
- Experience in handling team size of 50 and above
- Working knowledge on Oracle Applications (desirable) in Tax or in any other Financial ERP.
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003/9845264304/9035302302 or email resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org