Role: Senior Manager-R2R
Job Location: Bangalore
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with minimum of 8+ years of post-qualification in any Industry.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, analytical abilities, client handling skills
- Experience in partnering with business unit leaders.
- Ability to partner and manage cross-functional teams
- Hands on experience in Financials preparation, Monthly Books Closure & Review activities, MIS Preparation/Review, Inventory Management, etc.
- Should have good working knowledge in Oracle or any of other ERP.
- Responsible for leading, managing, and overseeing end-to-end accounting and controllership activities
- Develop clear understanding of key business drivers, analyze key financial metrics, provide value add analysis, support to sales / finance management
- Ownership of expenses forecast for the business group by using trend analysis / KPI reviews for better P&L management
- Responsible for MIS Reports (Sales, Contribution, Cash Flow, WIP, Customer Ageing & Collections, Vendor Aging & Payments, Interest Income, Mutual Fund, FD, Depreciation, etc.)
- Periodical Books Closure activities including depreciation calculation, interest, salary, WIP
- Working knowledge of IND AS and IGAAP
- Balance Sheet / Profit and Loss Account / Cash Flow Statement (Department-wise/Cost Centre-wise)
- Provide critical accountability for all accounting related activities; ensure appropriate accounting and controlling across their organization
- Handling Various Audits & Due Diligences including Statutory Audit, Income Tax Audit, etc.
CTC : Upto 30.0 LPA
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003 /9845234604 /9035302302 or email resume to : email@example.com
|Job Category||Chartered Accountant|