Software Engineer – Web Applications
Posted 1 year ago
2 – 5 years of hands on experience in full stack software development for cloud applications.
1.Ability to take a high level architecture / design and decompose the same at module level and
From module level to functional units.
- Hands-on coding, debugging, and release capabilities
- Familiarity with best practices of Software Engineering, especially Agile development methodologies
- Familiarity with source code control systems (preferable git)
- Candidates must have a fair for writing code to produce world class UI / UX, with
minimum supervision and excellent communication skills
- Experience in web application development, using technologies like HTML5+, CSS 2/3,
for managing and presenting large volumes of graphic content.
- Strong knowledge of Python on the server side
Experience in working with some RDBMS and SQL.
- Ability to work both on Linux and Windows systems
- Experience in creating applications for virtual hosted environments Cloud,
Virtual Appliance (VMs)and SaaS is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Mongo DB is desirable.
UG : B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG : MCA – Computers
Experience: 2 – 5 years
Salary : Industry Standards