A reputed firm providing world-class business consulting & implementation services in the area of Oil & Gas, Banking, Finance, Mining and Manufacturing Industry is looking for suitable candidates.
Job location: Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad
Experience: 5 to 15 years
Budget: upto 30 LPA (negotiable for right candidate)
Education: Chemical Engineer
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech in Chemical Engineering, MBA (Oil and Gas)
- Job Description:
- Candidate will be in leading role to thoroughly understand client requirements and expedite functional and technical design for the overall planning solution; lead team of experienced and novice to deliver solutions meeting client expectations.
- Candidate must be well versed with Feed stock ranking (Indifference), Rolling Plans, Back-casting, configuration selection and plant debottlenecking studies, update of multi-period, multi-plant linear programming models.
- Responsible for end to end implementation at customer sites – Includes design of network architecture to implement Planning system, Understanding customer requirements
- Key Skills required:
- Proficiency with linear programming is a must.
- Candidate should have used Refinery planning tools such as Honeywell RPMS, Aspen PIMS, Haverly GRTMPS, Spiral.
- Experience on working in simulation tools such as Aspen Hysys and KBC Petrosim would be added advantage.
- Experience using Advanced Excel/VBA/SQL.
- Cross skills required:
- Excellent understanding of the entire refinery process.
- Candidate should have worked in Refinery and Petrochemical companies (in Production Planning, Technical Services division) and /or delivered Planning solution to Oil and Gas clients in consulting assignments.
- Candidate should have knowledge of refinery / petrochemicals plant configurations, their economics, blending operations, yield accounting, crude blending, product distribution, crude arrival sequencing.
- Candidate should be familiar with typical Planning business processes, planning functional requirements, Fit-Gap analysis, vendor selection process, integration of Planning with other applications and data visualization.
Interested candidates please call us on 9035007003/9845264304/9035302302 or email resume to : email@example.com