A Talent Acquisition specialist required for a Leading open source Customer Data Platform (CDP) Company
- Responsible for driving the recruitment process for all open positions.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates using social media, resume databases, professional networks, and finding the best quality talent
- Responsible for building candidate pipelines and work with hiring managers to create an effective recruitment strategy for each role.
- Schedule interviews and manage a smooth recruitment process. Make sure that candidates have a positive experience regardless of the outcome.
- Build and maintain recruitment reports for internal reviews
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- 4+ years of experience in end-to-end IT Recruitment for Product companies or startups.
- Strong ability in screening, interviewing, identifying potential candidates for a given role.
- Worked in high-performing teams aiming to go above and beyond set expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication has to be top notch-Excellent in English
- Communication Skills, with both Written and Oral.
- A self-driven highly motivated and curious mind with excellent research skills to find the right talent.
- Has to have worked with a product company or an agency handling product clients
- Along with a culture fit and a team player, is also given due importance
CTC- 8 to 10 LPA , Preferred candidates joining date 15- 30 days from the date of offer letter.